Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How is life as a doctor in Singapore?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro u high on drugs? Doctors can't work in UK after F2 r u serious? UK is in desperate need for doctors and it's much easier to get into a specialty training post here. Its a fact. How many of u can get into ophthalmology ENT if u stay in Singapore? Getting ST for those here is so much easier. I know a couple of singaporeans/malaysians who r allocated ST jobs in those specialities just this intake. Oh feel the burn?Let me tell u something more the pay is higher and u only work 40 hours a week. Anything more than 48 hours u get a band raise and the pay becomes 80% more of ur basic salary. U get that in singapore? U can't study here cuz u r a typical ego type A personality Singaporean who doesn't have enough money to study here. People can choose whatever they want in their life and there's never a right or wrong. Do we all deserve to be bashed by u cuz u r a local grad? That's ridiculous. Apply to the UK and work here for a couple of months and tell me who's right. That's if u can even get in.
Pls dont come back