Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all, I received a job offer from wsg and if anyone has similar experiences I would love to hear your thoughts. The offer is 3k. But I'm a pass degree + degree not relevant so in this case I think the pay is not THAT low. So I didn't think too much abt gov vs pte job prospects when job hunting because obviously I know the good stat boards / ministries won't hire me lol. Now that I have to respond to the offer, I would like to know what the prospects are if I enter, in my case, with a low degree? Does wsg even have bonuses? And would I be stuck at the bottom forever because of my grades? Let's say I were to leave after the 1 year is up, would it be a good first job on my resume? Or should i continue to look for jobs (1.5 months into job hunt with 1 previous offer 2.8k)?

Another thing was that the job posting zoomed in very specifically on a certain jobscope so I went for the interview and talked all abt my relevant experience, but they then told me the job actually largely includes lots of other things (that were totally not even hinted at in the posting). I was wondering whether this should be some sort of yellow flag?

Thanks.
3k is pretty decent for a starting fresh grad. As you know, most jobs only offer 2.8k. As it is the employers market now (especially with the recent IBM layoff), most employers wanna depress the salary of fresh grads.