Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Queries about Cpib application
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Karl91

Of all the questions to ask , they asked me with regards to what i wrote in my psychometric test. There is one part where you have to write down your weakness. During the panel interview itself, the answer to that question was brought up and they demanded elaboration. I was stunned. Stunned like vegetable.

After elaboration they asked about my financial status. I told them I have ZERO outstanding loans and that I don't even owe a credit card. Afterwards they wrapped it up with me asking them questions such as the training modules and what to expect if selected.

All the notes complied regarding CPIB's history and all the juicy details about the status of corruption in SEA gone down the drain. I was really taken aback, with the questions that was laid on the table. Frankly speaking, I don't know what it meant for me lah.

That was my experience today. I value the input from the other candidates and I wish you all the best. I guess what is left is to wait for the final call in August. Hoping to hear the HR's voice saying "Hi,are you still interested in the IA position in CPIB??"

Good luck to all attending the interview session tomorrow.