Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerlyfe93 View Post
You got called up instantly?

I reapplied - because i passed my psychometric tests from what i can observe - and its been a week since they have acknowledged my re-application (and the fact that I don't need to sit for PT). Getting worried now.

ANYWAYS,

What are the hotter positions for a DXO? From previous pages, appears to be psychology and defence policy. Hahah didnt apply for those but urghh just hope there wont be too many competitors. HAHAHA

I also understand that you can choose camps right, if there happens to be more than one vacancy. When do you list your preferences - during the (i presume) email invitation to the interview or just before the interview? Can list more than 1 preferred camp/unit/workplace?
yup. more or less instantly within a week if i recall correctly. i suppose that it happens that the interview was scheduled soon and i met their requirements. (engineering degree)

hmm.. hottest would be HR related positions. and psychology because in singapore... well you know how it is.. no market.

just before the interview, i was handed 3 job scopes for 3 positions. each job scope is in different camps. so basically, you literally have 30 mins to indicate your preference on a piece of paper after reading the jobscope. like first choice 2nd choice etc. usually the 3 positions are under the same job family, i.e NSmen executive, but just in different camps.