Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI All,

I have done my 3 rounds interview in Accenture Singapore. I waited for the results since two weeks after my interview. Got a call from HR and verbally told me that I got selected for the project. Also, we discussed on salary negotiable. All okay. They told me that I will receive the offer letter by end of the same week but not received. Then I called again. HR said " Will receive on next week". Now its crossed almost a month. I called HR again after a few weeks. HR said "It's under approval of director to release the offer letter". I have to wait for few more days. If I call again, then they will thought me as desperate candidate. So, I avoid to call them.

Is it normal process in Accenture ?

Will I get it ? (or) Should I give up ?

Please assist me if anyone know the answer.
Same situation as you last year. Projects may have last minute changes in resource requirements. if that director doesn’t need you, your cv will go to other directors for them to choose for their projects. It’s just how this industry works, even after you join Accenture you’ll have to “fight” for (interesting) jobs, maybe even interview wth clients at times. Ps: no longer in Accenture.

Just curious, which dte did u get chosen for?