Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I graduated in 2012. You have to be careful for leaving due to short tenure. What makes you think that you will like your next role? In general banks are more or less the same in terms of the demands and working hours. As a fresh grad you really have no bargaining power in terms of pay. If you leave now it will be more challenging to justify your short tenure.

Dont be keep concerned about lower base pay. I started with low base. But right now i am working in a top MNC in the industry and it is among the list of top employers.

My advice to you is to start learning to take hardships. Comparison with your peers will make you unhappy and this is no ending to this vicious cycle.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I did not mean to come across as a whiner or anything, but rather I would just like to know how to overcome my current predicament, and possibly negotiating for a more reasonable pay if I were to switch jobs in the near future.

Good to know that you are working in a top MNC at the moment, would you be kind enough to share how you managed to progress into your position now?