Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Fisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WTF sia. They should only offer the contract once everything is clear. Exxon told me to go down to the Clinic and have a word with the Dr and see what they say. They are stilling willing to employ me after the treatment or what so ever but Dr must give green light. Actually I hate the Dr Bain’s clinic and esp the damn arrogant female Dr. my BP normally 125-135 but suddenly she took went up to 175 wtf. But I retook my medicinal few days later and it was normal n she was skeptical. I am damn disappointed as I don’t know what to do

Just go to the clinic and clarify I guess. There might be something else? That's probably the only way forward. My colleague actually got the job offer before he even went for the medical. Weird honestly but I read that laws in some country you can only ask the candidate to go medical after you've offered a position.

Btw I just received the call from Exxon and she told me I can tender already. See you guys 23 July! Good luck bro

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app