Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
Oh man. I also tender before they cleared me. There were 2 things I "failed" during the medical. One was the spirometry (tbf their machine is so archaic. I usually pass this) and my hearing (this test sucked ass as the nurse was right behind click the mouse and writing. So distracting)I also got childhood asthma (friend who has this is working in exxonmobil now).

I actually went to do my company's check-up and I passed all of them just to double confirm.
Reading this is scaring me. I went for the medical exactly 1 month ago.
WTF sia. They should only offer the contract once everything is clear. Exxon told me to go down to the Clinic and have a word with the Dr and see what they say. They are stilling willing to employ me after the treatment or what so ever but Dr must give green light. Actually I hate the Dr Bain’s clinic and esp the damn arrogant female Dr. my BP normally 125-135 but suddenly she took went up to 175 wtf. But I retook my medicinal few days later and it was normal n she was skeptical. I am damn disappointed as I don’t know what to do