Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:53 PM

icecloud is on a distinguished road

Hi guys! I am so demoralized after resigning from my first perm job. I was so happy that I got myself a compliance position at a remittance company. But who knows the work environment is just terrible. Being made to collect personal purchases for my boss, carrying large amount of cash (talking about 100k or more) to the bank. When I resigned, I gave 2 weeks notice but my boss asked me if I wanted to leave now, she can let me leave. I said okay then she asked me to change my resignation letter. Who knows, when my cheque came, she deducted 2 weeks of my salary. From 1.6k to 500 dollars. She only asked me about the pay for the day I resigned so I said since I worked for a few hours, its okay if I don't get paid. I am just so ignorant and I feel so stupid for not being aware that my 2 weeks of pay will be cut just like that. I should have known when she asked me to change my letter and she even made me sign.

Btw, my basic is 2.3k but I resign before reaching 1 month. I OT daily (from day 1) to clear backlog and I was never paid. She gave us crazy amount of backlog and expected us to clear it in less than a week.

Tried applying to so many jobs and none of them got back to me. I have tried agents too. What is the use of achieving a second upper and studying for a degree I wonder.

Last edited by icecloud; 09-05-2018 at 10:57 PM.