Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Cornell vs Cambridge vs SMU
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 11:32 PM

ipodderz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, but I also wondered your authenticity because you never answered the earlier query on which course you got into at Cambridge because BA in Management Studies is a 1 year competitive entry course with a pre-requisite of 2-3 years of another Cambridge course. The other guy provided a link.

I'm not purposely trying to weed you out or anything, but I'm interested in the BA in Management Studies and was wondering how you got into the competitive entry course without first finishing 3 years in something else? Please let me know.

Yes you are right BA MST is a 1 year course. I have offered PPS with a conditional entry into MST providing I meet a certain grade (which I am fairly confident that I will if I work hard). Don't ask me how I got it because I did have to go through quite a bit to get PPS + conditional MST. In fact, I have been supplied this year's handbook, which of course is not available publicly over the internet. The handbook is 13 pages in total. If you like I can upload a few pages at your request. But then again, I don't need to justify anything over the net.