Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it's that typically singaporean attitude towards work and life in general that i take issue with. i'm no government stooge, but when i see that "act blur live longer" philosophy on unironic public display i suddenly realise why we must welcome the foreign hordes with open arms.

god i just hope one day that all of you are completely replaced by ang moh or indian lawyers and people like you can all go back to begging for a job in the civil servant/banking purgatory threads where you properly belong. i'm willing to bet you drive a rented phv honda vezel for grab just so you can pretend you're above taking public transport into the cbd, and probably get all your furniture off taobao for your punggol 3-room hdb flat that you share with your poly diploma fiance who works for a stat board.

do yourself a favour, recognise who and what you are and know that that will never change on this benighted island we (unfortunately) share
Singaporean attitude good!

It makes us happy.

Life is a bell curve. You think you did well? someone else is ahead of you. then it becomes a constant struggle.

This attachment for success will only make you unhappy.

Just let it go.

Nothing is more important than being happy