Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone doing training contract now? How does your supervisor treats you? Mine is like crap, just throw cases to me without any guidance or instructions and does not even give deadlines.

Then next day will got into fit-mode and screws me over for being late, making mistakes when in first place it was her lack of clear guidance / instructions in first place and how she wants it to be executed.

I now wonder if I should leave the firm. But I am scared I cannot find another firm to go to.

Any advice?
Tough luck that you're training under a female boss. Ask anybody in the legal profession and 60% to 70% will tell you to avoid working under a female boss. Sorry to put it so bluntly but its true.

The irony is that women are supposed to be better communicators than men, but when it comes to managerial communication, they are worse than men.

Is transferring to another team a realistic option? If its not then I suggest you quit now if you can find another firm to complete your TC, or after you get qualified. What's the point of prolonging the agony working under such a neurotic boss? You'll probably be driven to quit a few months after call anyway.