Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MOH (Ministry of Health)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yea standard MX12 package. But I don't think 16 months is conservative, more like a little bit high as the average past few years is about 15.5 months. For average performer total package is 15-16 months through economic cycle.

4.5k salary means HR apply a 50% discount to your experience, otherwise with your honours degree & 5 years work exp shouldn't end up getting only a MX12 manager package. Typical degree civil servant get promoted to MX12 after 1 year of service.
Hmm I also expected a higher base salary, but from the annual package, it seems legit. This is because in my previous company, the base is low and bonus is high, and so far my ex-colleagues who've left for other companies, all of them have shared that it's very difficult for the hiring company to match my previous company's annual package. Most of them had to nego up the base salary by a few hundreds to at least match the annual package. So comparing what I've been offered and what I had earned, the annual package is roughly similar (would vary depending on the AVC for that year). So I think mid-4k should be the norm for non-scholars, no NS, with several yrs of exp.