Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I'm 50 and retired from jet setting corporate life. I have accumulated enough funds which give me regular passive income to sustain my retirement till death. I'm now doing business consulting on a pro bono basis to help those in need. It is my way of giving back to society.

I am happy with my current new life thus far. I start my day with morning exercise and followed by a healthy breakfast. This will take about two hours. I will then read the business news, analyst reports and review my investment portfolio.

Since my retirement, my super high stress level dropped significantly. My hypertension, high cholesterol and high sugar levels are now back to normal. I have also lost weight. My body is leaner and tougher. I have reduced the risk of stroke and sudden death. I'm a lot healthier and happier now. Life is wonderful.

Life is short. Take care of your health. Don't work so hard till you suddenly drop dead. No amount of wealth can make you happy if you are sick and dying. Don't be greedy in chasing for more and more wealth. It is not worth it.