Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Looking to recruit for Digital / New Media Department in Media Company
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Hi all,

I am looking for 2 to 3 Sales Manager / Account Managers for my company's Digital / New Media Department.

The successful candidates will need to be very passionate about digital, social and new media, self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, must have a high degree of self-discipline and well presented to communicate effectively with customers.

Fresh graduates with desire to excel in digital and social media, are welcome to apply for this positions.

Preferably looking for females with own transport as this will be Sales driven positions.

Opportunity to work in a Government Public Listed Company with high opportunities for job advancements and career growth.

I am looking for candidates to commence work immediately or as soon as possible.

To apply, please submit your resume together with a cover letter with photograph to : [email protected]

Upon sending your resumes with photographs, Please give me a call to arrange for an interview by next week.

Thank you

Shannon
m: 8484 4454
I googled "shannon quek" and saw that you are working as a recruiter for apple. is that right?