Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shell TDP (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/9569-shell-tdp.html)

tommy 25-09-2017 04:18 PM

Shell TDP

Hi all,

I've seen a thread on the Shell Grad Programme, but nothing on the (newly introduced?) Shell TDP.

I myself have applied for the TDP this cycle and have gone through the online assessments but nothing heard since then...

Please can you share your progress / updates here? Thanks.

Unregistered 25-09-2017 10:42 PM

submitted all my online assessments, did the online interview too. received rejection email one day later lol

tommy 25-09-2017 11:33 PM

yoo at least you got the interview. i haven't heard back and it's killing me ever so slightly everyday... lol

tommy 25-09-2017 11:34 PM

^killing me inside*

Unregistered 04-10-2017 03:30 PM

No news for my application also

Unregistered 06-10-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100671)
No news for my application also

i would have thought they would have sent out invites by now given that interviews are next Monday. ah well.

keep each other updated?

Unregistered 07-10-2017 12:19 AM

Shell's TDP isn't new. Just like how BP have theirs as well.

Clearly a bunch of people here have no clue about the commodities industry yet are trying their luck.

No wonder its an old boys club.

P.S here's another tip. For many of the other experienced hire positions in these companies, they already have 'selected' the candidate, commonly from an internal transfer or by an industry referral. HR's are just 'doing their job'. Good luck!

Unregistered 07-10-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100717)

Clearly a bunch of people here have no clue about the commodities industry yet are trying their luck.

P.S here's another tip. For many of the other experienced hire positions in these companies, they already have 'selected' the candidate, commonly from an internal transfer or by an industry referral. HR's are just 'doing their job'. Good luck!

it previously wasn't made available to externals (i.e. non-Shell employees). BP have their TDP for grads yes. That's the equivalent of Shell's TGP. This is the first year Shell Sing (or SIETCO like you mentioned in the other post) has opened up their TDP to externals. thanks.

Unregistered 07-10-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100717)

also are you in commods trading? also which firm which product?

Unregistered 07-10-2017 12:48 AM

H100 calder

Yes I handle light distillates. No names mentioned.

Maybe some of the guys here who are aspiring can try for Trafi/Glencore progs as well. Good luck.