Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

ash23 15-01-2015 08:37 PM

DBS Graduate Associate Program

Hi all,

Has anyone gone through the selection process for DBS Graduate Associate- Technology&Ops? I just received a call telling me that I have been shortlisted for a panel interview. The confirmation email stated that there will be a case study presentation as well. Can anyone give me an insight into how your interview experience was? Thanks!

Unregistered 16-01-2015 08:40 PM

Easy to pass . I did not apply and the HR came to look for me. Video recording interview followed by a panel interview at Changi business park with a HR VP level , a tech dept person and another ops dept person.

I managed to get an offer. 3.8k graduate offer. Nonetheless I turned it down in the end .

Unregistered 16-01-2015 11:47 PM

Hi. Thank you for the reply. If I may ask, how was the panel interview? What kind of questions were you asked? And did you also have case study presentation? How was that?

Unregistered 21-01-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 61439)
Easy to pass . I did not apply and the HR came to look for me. Video recording interview followed by a panel interview at Changi business park with a HR VP level , a tech dept person and another ops dept person.

I managed to get an offer. 3.8k graduate offer. Nonetheless I turned it down in the end .

Is it the recent application or a few years back? May I know how long it take for them to get back to your about the offer?

Unregistered 21-01-2015 11:52 PM

I went for the interview on 20th Jan. I applied in late October but they only got back to me at the end of December.

Unregistered 22-01-2015 07:09 AM

I was told the starting pay for GA is 3.8k and after a year it will be increased to 4.7k. Anyone could verify that?

Unregistered 22-01-2015 07:20 AM

How does this compare to OCBC Graduate Associate Programme?

Unregistered 22-01-2015 04:09 PM

Any idea when will the panel interview results be out?

Unregistered 22-01-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 61439)

Hi, when was your offer? and why did u turned it down?

Unregistered 23-01-2015 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 61718)
I was told the starting pay for GA is 3.8k and after a year it will be increased to 4.7k. Anyone could verify that?

Starting is correct. Increment is way too high