Queries about Cpib application - Page 11 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Queries about Cpib application

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Super Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 260
jobhunter1234 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah, i got a call to go for an interview. I applied in early Dec but only got the call now - I had quite forgotten all about it.

Anyone here is able to advise what they will likely ask during the interview? Would there also be a writing assessment?
I dunno. But congrats

Reply With Quote
  #102 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CPIB had started to call people up for interview
I have a missed call today from a private number. Not sure if its them. Think they'll call back again?

Reply With Quote
  #103 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CPIB had started to call people up for interview
They started today? Or CPIB started on mon?
I am waiting for the call, but its closing to fri alrd. I hope the call up period will last until next fri, so i still have some hope

Reply With Quote
  #104 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah, i got a call to go for an interview. I applied in early Dec but only got the call now - I had quite forgotten all about it.

Anyone here is able to advise what they will likely ask during the interview? Would there also be a writing assessment?
congrats! i applied early too but still no calls and the status on [email protected] is still "in process". does your status change? and what course do you study? i am wondering if the lack of response is due to my course of study :/
Reply With Quote
  #105 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
congrats! i applied early too but still no calls and the status on [email protected] is still "in process". does your status change? and what course do you study? i am wondering if the lack of response is due to my course of study :/
Mine is still "in process" even tho I've gotten the call. Btw, it's not a private no. The HR side said that they would only drop an email to me by the end of this week but the interviews will be starting next week onwards.

As for my studies, I did accountancy. Wat course r u taking?
Reply With Quote
  #106 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mine is still "in process" even tho I've gotten the call. Btw, it's not a private no. The HR side said that they would only drop an email to me by the end of this week but the interviews will be starting next week onwards.

As for my studies, I did accountancy. Wat course r u taking?
I heard there is only one panel interview with the directors. When is ur interview scheduled?
Reply With Quote

  #107 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard there is only one panel interview with the directors. When is ur interview scheduled?
Just one with directors? No writing assessment or psychometric test? Seems quite odd that considering the level of integrity required, there is only one round.
Reply With Quote
  #108 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just one with directors? No writing assessment or psychometric test? Seems quite odd that considering the level of integrity required, there is only one round.
Yes. I read it in other forums. U can Google. I think the tests doesn't pose a problem, but the interview is to let u know what's in store for u and whether u have the passion to stay bonded for 2 years. Majority went in and couldn't adapt to the long working hrs and the reports u have to churn out. ultimately its the passion that they are looking for.

Considering one day left. I haven't rcv any calls. Doubt I am shortlisted. Congrats btw.
Reply With Quote
  #109 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mine is still "in process" even tho I've gotten the call. Btw, it's not a private no. The HR side said that they would only drop an email to me by the end of this week but the interviews will be starting next week onwards.

As for my studies, I did accountancy. Wat course r u taking?
Yeah my gut feeling's right. I'm doing English lit so I guess, naturally, I'm at the bottom of their pile :/
Reply With Quote
  #110 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes. I read it in other forums. U can Google. I think the tests doesn't pose a problem, but the interview is to let u know what's in store for u and whether u have the passion to stay bonded for 2 years. Majority went in and couldn't adapt to the long working hrs and the reports u have to churn out. ultimately its the passion that they are looking for.

Considering one day left. I haven't rcv any calls. Doubt I am shortlisted. Congrats btw.
Thanks. But don't give up juz yet. The application was open from Oct 2012 to Feb 2013. That's a long period and possibly, a lot of applications were received. So perhaps u should just hang on and there might be good news after all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) wy1984 Income and Jobs 159 21-05-2018 11:32 AM
July 2012 MOE PGDE application cut off date singaporeteacher Income and Jobs 2 12-06-2012 09:46 PM
CPIB IO and Technical Sales Machinery...help me haiz1234 Income and Jobs 7 23-03-2012 05:44 PM
Queries bellmiko Income and Jobs 35 02-11-2011 12:51 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,043 Replies, 745,333 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,876 Replies, 1,111,920 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,881 Replies, 914,032 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2018
5 Replies, 1,454 Views
Credit Suisse - Compliance... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
93 Replies, 39,604 Views
Working in a bank ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
511 Replies, 251,778 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,298 Replies, 253,041 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,595 Replies, 600,287 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,000 Replies, 3,709,174 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
970 Replies, 409,464 Views
Shell TDP ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 15,192 Views
How long does SIA get back after... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 5,267 Views
Shell Graduate program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
135 Replies, 77,802 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
48 Replies, 26,800 Views
Should I pursue a Masters in...
0 Replies, 228 Views
Secondary School Ranking 2017
2 Replies, 5,076 Views
What makes Investment-Linked...
5 Replies, 5,697 Views
teaching English as a career
1 Replies, 379 Views
List of Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
174 Replies, 81,860 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
159 Replies, 116,243 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
41 Replies, 21,634 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 108,889 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
928 Replies, 644,034 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,201 Replies, 323,741 Views
IRAS salary?
1 Replies, 525 Views
Really that bad for engineers? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,212 Replies, 740,256 Views
Cambridge Associates ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
37 Replies, 16,265 Views
Advice needed for a 30 yo male... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
41 Replies, 7,287 Views
Commercial Affairs Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 24,578 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2