Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   What is it like working at M1? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1808-what-like-working-m1.html)

pelandok 23-03-2012 11:06 AM

What is it like working at M1?

Hi,

I am considering a job offer from M1 and would like to what is it like working at M1? I am a fresh graduate and I must say the remuneration package is attractive. However, I have been given very vague answers from HR with regards to career progression as well as increment.

Hence, I would like to hear from anyone who has insights about working at M1 on what sort of career progression, typical annual increment (though I know its based on performance, but a rough gauge will do), work environment and work load there are in the company. In particular, I am looking at the marketing department but a general idea of the company is fine too :)

Thanks!

Bean 23-03-2012 11:18 AM

remuneration package is attractive??? can you elaborate more into that?
Annual package approx how many month(inclusive AWS + bonus)?
Starting pay?

If the annual/promotion increment is as sux as STengineering, then dun bother to join them!!my starting pay is 3k, after 5 years exp with 1 promotion, can't even hit 3.9k

pelandok 23-03-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 22765)
remuneration package is attractive??? can you elaborate more into that?
Annual package approx how many month(inclusive AWS + bonus)?
Starting pay?

If the annual/promotion increment is as sux as STengineering, then dun bother to join them!!my starting pay is 3k, after 5 years exp with 1 promotion, can't even hit 3.9k

Can't really reveal starting pay but its definitely higher than normal entry level marketing job in the market I am afraid increment would be low considering the higher than average salary they are willing to pay.

Unregistered 23-03-2012 01:17 PM

You expect others to share the details and yet you don't share the basic info we would need to better advise you...

uturn 23-03-2012 11:55 PM

how many mths bonus?

pelandok 24-03-2012 09:45 AM

Salary is 3000, expected bonus between 2-3 months excluding AWS

monsteru 27-08-2012 10:51 PM

Hi, are you in the call centre environment?

Unregistered 18-09-2012 07:35 PM

A trival query... Do they have shuttle bus services? It looks like they are located in the part of IBP that is furthest from mrt.

Unregistered 19-09-2012 12:53 AM

hihi, interesting, i'm also looking at a telco marketing position and was curious on this...for the AWS is it given in december or spread out across the 12 months?

Unregistered 19-09-2012 12:54 AM

also wat r the perks and benefits like mobile phone device subsidies, subscriptions...etc how much employee discount or rebates or freebies is m1 giving ?