Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

You are the most successful among all of us in this forum, sir. Respect. Enjoy your retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good plan. If you want to get more passive income, you can sell your current condo and buy a similar sized condo in a cheaper location.

We are of the same age group. I'm already retired because I made millions from my property investments. I got in at the right time and exited at the right time. Now you cannot make money from property investments. Weak market and oversupply.

My best investment is a landed property. I bought the landed property at its low in 2006 and sold after a few years when prices were going up. I made a lot of money. Now I stay in a condo (fully paid up) for retirement. The rest of my cash is invested and I'm earning good dividends. I now manage my investments actively to keep my mind active and to identify trends early before the market does.

In investments, timing is everything. Invest your time in learning how to invest. It's worth it.

Successful investing can speed up your retirement by 15 years! Earning money just from work means your retirement will be at 65 or later.