Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I sat for the psychometric test about 3 weeks ago, and I haven't heard from them yet..not sure if I should continue to wait or drop them an email to ask about the assessment outcome.

In any case, I haven't graduated (will grad only in May). So is there a possibility they're not contacting me yet 'cos I won't be able to join them till I graduate? But really is applying for jobs now that too early? I'm quite curious..normally when do people start applying for jobs? I thought applying for jobs a few months before graduation is quite normal O_O?

I know someone who sat for the test (different day from me) and received a call the following day asking her whether she was comfortable with the work location (heard that she'd have to report somewhere super far from her place). uh...
Gosh I'm in the exact same position as you! No news after taking the psychometric test in end Jan
I'm guessing that the difference in response rates might be due to the number of applicants for the respective positions? Maybe the position that your friend applied for has relatively fewer applicants, which explains the prompt reply? ...Well, I'm trying to stay hopeful!

Anyway, I'm also graduating in May and many of my friends who are graduating at the same time as me are also busy applying for jobs. So I guess that's pretty much the norm.