Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default 26 year old

Hi

I have been "jobless" since June until now. Currently I am working part time at a US MNC in the chemical industry. I will start work with Apple next month.

This was what I had been doing for the past 5 months since graduating from NUS BBA:

I think I sent more 250 resumes, I lost count but thats about right there.

I went for numerous interviews and only a handful replied but no follow up after 2nd interview.

Within 1 month, I BUAY TA HAN and went applied for a part time job and started working in Orchard until Aug. The job was so busy I hardly had time to for anything else.

After than I took a 1 month break to "FULL FORCE" apply for full time job. And I successfully got a job at Apple and a job with Adobe and a job with the Civil Service as a Senior Officer.

This time, I took a long hard look in the mirror at myself, bloody hell I will get a full time job. Days before the interview I would study the company and the job nature like it was an exam.

Now I am temporarily doing part time at 60 per day in a US MNC waiting for December to come and I can start work Full time at Apple.

ADVICE: DONT GIVE UP, KEEP APPLYING AND APPLYING. FREE ONE! JUST APPLY!!! MIRACLE CAN HAPPEN!