Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i meant assistant manager. 1 is indian another is malaysian. maybe relocated staff gets a bit more? anyway, they weren't suitable.

i remember few years back a friend who used to work a short stint in big4 told me the pay there is quite transparent. no screw up then annual increment is $500. increment years another $1k. that's the general rough guideline.

fresh/associate 1 $2.5k
associate 2 $3k
consultant $4.5k
senior con $5k
am $6.5k
mgr $8k

this friend entered mid-career into mgr and i only know his take home was 5-fig including think $800 allowance. joined from bank avp and gov scholar before that. he's off the scale but maybe his cred helped.

my other friend whose wife was an audit mgr in another big4 had a combined salary of 14k+. i know my friend then was 6-7k so put his wife is in the range about 8k.

some years back i had an ex-collague joining big4 as consultant. his pay was 3-4k then so even if there's no raise (only for experience) 4k for consultant is quite inline with the scale above.

i heard that the 5th (accenture) pays a freshie 5k after 3yrs. in all, the numbers that i got from close friends, hearsay, and interviewees are not far off.