Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a 49 year old retired finance professional. Made my small fortune. I retired from the corporate world to take better care of my health. Luckily I saved and invested in various assets and now enjoying the fruits of my investments. I get my passive income from these investments.

I now spend my time managing my investment portfolio, volunteering at charities to help the needy, spending more time with family and friends, watching movies, exercising and reading. I take my own sweet time eating my meals and exercising. I no longer need to rush from one meeting to another and jet setting from one city to another. Been there done that.

I am happier and healthier now. I realized time is a precious gift most people don't appreciate enough. I now have more free time to do the things I love and spend my time with those I love.

Life is short. You only live once on this earth. I know of people who died in their 40s and 50s. I could have been one of them had I continued with my corporate lifestyle.

Even though I'm retired, I continue to grow my wealth. I have more time to look out for new investment opportunities. Today, I'm wealthier, happier and healthier. I have financial wealth, good family relationship, better health and most importantly my wealth of FREE TIME to do what I please. Life is more meaningful now. I'm blessed.