Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Big 4?
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanthp View Post
Ah i see thanks for the inputs guys! What about pay wise like e.g. i see PWC now has an application opening for diploma holders and other than the Audit/Tax, etc. they also have the Corporate Support Services (Accounting & Bookkeeping).

Anyone know if the pay will be as good as the audit department or if the working hours will be better? :/ im also looking for other outside accounting jobs but interested in PWC too so wanted to enquire if anyone knows about the benefits or pay etc.

And also i heard from some friends who said that they heard that in Big 4, no matter which department youre in, the increment is the same, meaning 700-1000 a year! Was wondering if anyone can confirm that?
Be realistic about where you stand. A diploma with little exp in a local SME I'm not even sure if Big4 will entertain you for their support department at officer level. Stop dreaming as if you are going to be in the same league as a typical audit associate in terms of pay and increment.

Big4 maybe can offer a bit higher e.g. 2k monthly salary because they have no aws and the variable bonus is horrible. No matter what all-in it's gonna be 25k+ annual. As for getting 1k increment a year, if you believe something that dumb then you are going to be in serious trouble no matter where you work.